Request ALLEGRO advanced courses

Dina Banna uni-mainz oib-bib at oidmg.org
Di Jul 20 11:37:33 CEST 2004

We have installed ALLEGRO recently, and we have to work with it as a new
software after have been using LIDOS program for 18 years.

1- We would be  interested to attend an advanced course of ALLEGRO, I would
appreciate your kindness informing us if there are  some courses to learn
cataloguing in ALLEGRO or make a kind of internship in a University learn
more about this program.

2- Where could we find the (# ) used in ALLEGRO compared to MAB format, ?
(e.g. ALLEGRO # 39 = MAB 359 = Verfasserangabe) where to find all categories
nrs.

Thanking you in advance for your collaboration, I remain.

Dian Banna and colleagues

-----
Dina El-Banna
Librarian - Orient-Institut der Deutschen Morgenlaendischen Gesellschaft
Bibliothek Beirut
German Institute for Oriental Studies / Library <Beirut>)
Rue Hussein Beyhum, Zokak al-Blat, P.O. Box. 11 - 29 88 Riad  El-Solh -
Beirut 11 07 21 20, Beirut - Lebanon
Tel.: + 961 - 1 - 37 65 98 / 37 29 40 / 36 05 99 Ext. 116
Fax: + 961 - 1 - 37 65 99 ;  Email: oib-bib at oidmg.org  ;
dinab at cyberia.net.lb - www.oidmg.org