Novell-lite. Dutch version. Music-libraries

Luk VANLANDUYT landuyt at innet.be
Fr Mai 17 23:06:45 CEST 1996

> Luk VANLANDUYT wrote:
>
>> 3. In collaboration with some music-instructors of our institute
>> (Lemmensinstitute)
>> and the librarion of the "Koninklijke Conservatorium Brussels", we 've add
>> to A.CFG
>> several fields: duration, opus-nr, date of composition etc. Are there other
>> music-
>> libraries interested? We have also a database of 12.000 componists (with
>> nationality,
>> =B0, +).=20
>> We have also a database of 20.000 music articles of journals.
>
>Ja - das sind wir! In der Bibliothek des Tiroler
>Landeskonservatoriums arbeiten wir mit Allegro-C 14b, aLF 94.10 WB
>und Bolero. Seit ueber einem Jahr suche ich nach einer
>Musikbibliothek, die auch allegro verwendet, dass ich sie jedoch in
>Leuven und Bruessel finde, haette ich nicht gedacht.
>Die Aenderungen der A.CFG wuerden mich sehr interessieren.
>Uebrigens - wir sind hier nur eine kleine Bibliothek, aber beide
>Bibliothekare sind Organisten! (-> Lemmens).
>
>Mit freundlichen Gruessen aus Innsbruck
>
>Wolfgang Steiner
>  ------------------------------------------------------------------
>   Wolfgang Steiner
>   Tiroler Landeskonservatorium - Bibliothek
>   Paul-Hofhaimer-Gasse 6                       Tel: 0512/583447/15
>   A-6020 Innsbruck             e-mail: Wolfgang.Steiner at uibk.ac.at
>  ------------------------------------------------------------------

At this moment, I cannot reply anything because I marry tomorrow... I will
look in
coming weeks what we can do together, because some teachers of the organ
group have
involved to develop a project. You know perhaps we have a lot of organ
journals. Perhaps
can we make a collaboration on this topic.
I send you in coming weeks more info. Do you know about other
music-libraries, using
Allegro-C? Perhaps we can make an appointment...

Luk VANLANDUYT
Sysop Lemmensinstituut
Herestraat 53
3000 LEUVEN
BELGIUM
0032-16233967
0032-16222477 fax
http://www.club.innet.be/~ind1428/index.htm
email: lemmensinst at innet.be

privé: 0032-93621190 (answering machine)
landuyt at innet.be
CompuServe: 100337,3661
Internetsite: http://www.club.innet.be/~landuyt/index.htm