[Allegro] Merkwürdies Allegro-Problem?

Reinhold Schleifenbaum fb.wirtschaftswiss at ub.uni-kiel.de
Do Sep 11 09:57:31 CEST 2014

Liebe Liste,
als Ergänzung

  ntdll.dll crashing C++ dll in Windows Server 2012
  <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23778407/ntdll-dll-crashing-c-dll-in-windows-server-2012>

up vote 0 down vote favorite
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23778407/ntdll-dll-crashing-c-dll-in-windows-server-2012#>

I have a C# application which is internally using C++ dll to call an
API. I have hosted my application on Azure. It is working fine for
Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 but once I upgrade OS to Windows Server
2012 application starts crashing the moment I do C++ dll call through my
application.

In the event viewer I am getting following exception:

|Faulting application name: w3wp.exe, version: 8.5.9600.16384, time stamp: 0x5215df96
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17031, time stamp: 0x530895af
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000004baa9
Faulting process id: 0x118c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf74cf3a3ab9ba
Faulting application path: d:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll|

c++ <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/c%2b%2b> azure
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/azure>

könnte dies das Problem erklären?
R. Schleifenbaum

--
Fachbibliothek für Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Olshausenstr. 40 - Heinrich-Hecht-Platz 9
mailto:fb.wirtschaftswiss at ub.uni-kiel.de
Internet: http://bibliothek.wiwi.uni-kiel.de/
T. ++49(0)4318804439