[Allegro] Probleme mit Identnummern

Anando Eger a.eger at aneg-dv.de
Fr Apr 11 14:20:48 CEST 2008

Hallo Herr Fischer,

Sie schrieben u.a.:
> leider haben wir gelegentlich Probleme mit der automatischen Generierung von
> Identnummern.
>
> D.h., dass beim Speichern (a99) selten aber eben doch mal eine ID nicht in
> den Index 9 eingetragen wird und dann eben falsche Exe-Verknüpfungen zu
> sehen sind.
>
> Der Satz ist aber sehr wohl unter anderen Indexeintragungen zu finden.
> (Reparatur: ID verändern, speichern, rückändern, speichern, ging ganz gut.)
>
> Umgekehrt habe ich beim einzelnen Löschen (PRESTO) von etlichen Sätzen mal
> (an einem Tag) den Effekt gehabt, dass die IDs nicht aus dem Index 9
> verschwanden. (Nein, kein Problem mit Index-Bildschirm-Neuaufbau.)
>
> Gibt es Erfahrungen, die uns weiter helfen könnten?

Ich kenne solche Effekte aus einer Installation im Windows-Netzwerk mit
gemischten Client-Betriebssystemen (Win98/W2k/WinXP). In diesem Fall
half das Abschalten des File-Caching auf Clientseite über das Setzen der
zugehörigen Registry-Schlüssel.

Folgendes habe ich dazu in meinem Archiv gefunden:

-----<W2K/WXP>-----------------------------------------------------------
Disable File Caching for the Workstation Service (Windows 2000/XP)
If you are experiencing problems with workstations flushing data to the server,
then you can use this tweak to disable or enable file caching.

Open your registry and find or create the key below.

Create a new DWORD value, or modify the existing value, called "UtilizeNtCaching"
and set it according to the value data below.

Exit your registry, you may need to restart or log out of Windows for the change to take effect.

Registry Settings
System Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\lanmanworkstation\
parameters]
Value Name: UtilizeNtCaching
Data Type: REG_DWORD (DWORD Value)
Value Data: (0 = disable, 1 = enable)
------<Win9x>------------------------------------------------------------
If you receive System process-lost delayed write data or redirector has
timed out, you may want to try disabling Network Redirector File Caching,
even though this will slow up network I/O. Edit:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Rdr\Parameters

and edit or Add Value name of UseWriteBehind with type REG_DWORD.

0 - Write back caching is not enabled.
1 - Write back caching is enabled, only if UtilizeNTCaching is set to 1.

Edit:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Lanmanworkstation\parameters

and edit or Add Value name of UtilizeNTCaching with type REG_DWORD.

0 - Data is written directly to the redirector, bypassing the cache.
1 - Lazy write (default) - Data is written to the cache and subsequently
    flushed to the Redirector.

Setting this value to 0 will insure that the file data is written to the server
immediately.

Consider setting UseWriteBehind to a 1 and UtilizeNTCaching to a 1 first. If this
doesn't solve your problem, edit or Add Value name of UseAsyncWriteBehind of type
REG_DWORD and setting it to 0 to disable the asynchronous variant of write-behind
caching. The default, 1, is to use asynchronous write-behind caching.
UseAsyncWriteBehind only works when UseWriteBehind and UtilizeNTCaching are set to 1.

Lastly, if you still have a problem, set UtilizeNTCaching to a 0.

You will need to reboot.

NOTE: Write-behind (write-back) caching is an optimizing technique that does not
wait for the lazy writer feature of the Cache Manager to flush it to the Redirector.
Write-behind caching makes data available to the Redirector sooner, although it
increases disk I/O slightly.

Vieleicht hilft Ihnen das weiter ...

Viele Grüße
Anando Eger