AW: Help! old version Alegro-C on Novell 3.12 with W2K client

Gerhard Englert gerhard.englert at fal.de
Do Nov 28 10:59:55 CET 2002

Hello Jeroen klein Gebbing,

your index is corrupt - for what reason ever. Did you try to refresch the

We use a batch like:

*********
rem Varibles
set progpfad=n:\db\alg14
set -P=%progpfad%
set -D=Q:\zib
set -K=azib
set -L=zib

%progpfad%\nnansi.com

%progpfad%\index -f7 -m0 -h0
pause
rem if qrix does not start by itself, do it manually:
%progpfad%\qrix -fq -K124
rem set all flags to sharable
flag *.* sh /fo

Kind regards