50-Million Email Addresses

emailing at tnlb.com emailing at tnlb.com
Mo Okt 27 16:59:15 CET 1997

*Never Before Available on The Internet!

For the first time, ever, we're making this 2-CD ROM
Set of 25,000,000 (Each) Email Address CDs available.

We've purchased these two (2) CDs for more than
$600.00 from two different address listing companies.

These lists are not copyrighted, so we've had 100 sets
duplicated and will sell only these one hundred sets.

While our supply lasts, we are making this set of two (2) CDs
available for the incredible price of only $129 (plus $10 S&H).

If you are serious about your Bulk Emailing, don't miss
out on this one.   Call and order your 2-CD set today.

To Order, Call 317-889-3844

Be sure to ask for Offer #129-2

Also Available:

*Bulk Emailing Service - We'll Mail Your Advertisement
You Just Take The Orders!!

*Targeted Email Address Lists - By City - Country, Etc.

 If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply
with the word "Remove" in the subject.