Announcing Free 3D Software Demo!

3dgrafx at nevwest.com 3dgrafx at nevwest.com
Mo Aug 18 21:56:38 CEST 1997

Attention Web Designers and Graphics Artists:

Make the ordinary 3D extraordinary--quickly, easily and
inexpensively!

CrystalGraphics is proud to announce our new 3D graphics
software, Crystal 3D IMPACT!.  For over 10 years, we've
been at the forefront of the 3D computer graphics revolution,
winning awards for our easy-to-use, fast rendering, high-quality
software. With Crystal 3D IMPACT!, you can very easily create
photorealistic still or animated 3D text, logos and other objects
to enhance your web sites, banner ads, videos and
presentations.  And Crystal 3D IMPACT! renders incredibly fast
so you'll create cool 3D stills and animations quicker than ever.

As Anthony Squires, Web Developer of 3D Concepts Design
states,
"It's the best product like this I've ever seen!"

So, go ahead and take a few minutes to download our FREE
trial version of this new easy-to-use, 3D graphics software for
Windows 95 or NT.  For your FREE Crystal 3D IMPACT!
download, please visit:
http://www.crystalgraphics.com/weblink1.3dimpact.html

TOP 10 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD CRYSTAL 3D IMPACT!:
1. It’s free!
2. It will make your web sites, banner ads, videos and
presentations look better!
3. It’s really easy to use!
4. It’s at least 3 times faster than the competition!
5. Its photorealistic output will impress everyone!
6. It includes valuable 3D "clipart" objects!
7. The animated dialogue boxes look really cool and help
you bevel, add surface materials and assign motions in seconds!
8. It supports real-time preview rendering!
9. It’s compatible with web authoring, digital video editing and
presentation software!
10. Browsers don’t need plug-ins to see its 3D animated output!

Again, here’s where you can find your FREE trial version of
Crystal 3D IMPACT!:
 http://www.crystalgraphics.com/weblink1.3dimpact.html.

Thank you.
CrystalGraphics
408-496-6175

If you don't want to receive e-mail messages about future
CrystalGraphics product specials, please reply to this
message with "REMOVE" in the subject field. If you would
like multiple addresses or a domain to be removed, please
reply with "MULTIPLE" in the subject field and a listing of
the addresses or domain in the body of the message.