museen / Music instruments/ Music-libraries

Luk VANLANDUYT 7400 at innet.be
Di Mai 28 21:38:27 CEST 1996

>Liebe Allegrologen,
>
>ich nutze allegro und bolero in meiner Musikbibliothek im Michaelsteiner
>Institut. Dem Institut angeschlossen ist ein Musikinstrumentenmuseum und die
>dortige Kollegin moechte in naechster Zeit beginnen die Instrumente zu
>katalogisieren. Wir kamen auf den Gedanken auch hierfür Allegro zu verwenden.
>Nun meine Frage: Gibt es schon Museen, die ihre musealen Gegenstände mit
Allegro
>katalogisieren? Meine Kollegin wuerde gern ihre Erfahrungen kennenlernen.
>Antworten an mich oder Tel.03944-903012 Frau Lustig
>
>Uta Talke
>Musikbibliothek in Michaelstein
>e-mail: talke at t-online.de

Thanks for this message:

Indeed: in Belgium we're working with some conservatories to put our
collection of music in Allegro. Perhaps you should contact the
instrumentenmuseum in Brussels.
Kleine Zavel 17, 1000 BRUSSEL - 0032-2-5120848 or fax: 0032-2-5113595.

As coordinator of the three collections: Conservatory Gent, Conservatory
Brussels,
Lemmensinstitute Leuven, we look for other music-libraries. Although note
that we
've adapted the A.CFG for our needs. Interesting is the development in Gent.
There
we test to use scanned partitions (windows-program) you can find via Allegro.

is there anyone who can tell which music-libraries use allegro? We can offer
several
databanks: f.e. 12.000 componists, 20.000 articles from music journals...
Luk VANLANDUYT
Sysop Lemmensinstituut
Herestraat 53
3000 LEUVEN
BELGIUM
0032-16233967
0032-16222477 fax
http://www.club.innet.be/~ind1428/index.htm
email: lemmensinst at innet.be

privé: 0032-93621190 (answering machine)
landuyt at innet.be
CompuServe: 100337,3661
Internetsite: http://www.club.innet.be/~landuyt/index.htm