[Allegro] Structure of .ald file ?

Sylvain Machefert smachefert at gmail.com
Do Aug 26 10:36:42 CEST 2010

Great !!!!
I just used srch.exe to export records, it seems to give me all what I need.
I just reencoded it using :
iconv -f cp850 -t utf8 DUMP.TXT > DUMP_utf.txt

and now, I just have to write a script to parse this file.

Thanks Thomas for these informations, I think I would have lost a lot of
time looking for this command without you !

Sylvain