[Allegro] Structure of .ald file ?

Sylvain Machefert smachefert at gmail.com
Mi Aug 25 17:00:17 CEST 2010

Hi,
thanks for these informations. Export to external format seems to be what I
need. I've installed a recent demo version (allegro-C DEMO V28.8) and was
able to export demo database like this, it's what I need. But I've tried to
go through the menus of my user interface (which looks like this :
http://twitpic.com/2i1xhp ) and couldn't find anything allowing me to export
(except the iso 2709 export I had already seen).

But in my allegro directory I've many E-*.apr files. Not E-1.apr but things
like E-GI13.APR, E-W.APR ...

I also have many .exe and .bat. do you think there's a way to export using a
command line tool ?

If someone has some ideas I'm still interested, I think I've gone through
all ideas I can think of.

Sylvain