[Allegro] Hi, I found a friend in you

Donna Robinson jaclarks02 at gmail.com
Di Jul 22 05:25:14 CEST 2008

Hi dear,

how are you today I hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great
pleassure to
contact you in having communication with you starting from today, please i
wish you will
have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see
what happened
in future.

I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest
communication and to
know all about each other, and also give you my pictures and details about
me, i will be
waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. My email:
dorrobinson055 at yahoo.com

your new friend,
 Donna Robinson.