Increase traffic to your site!!

promotions at url-promote.com promotions at url-promote.com
Fr Okt 3 08:54:01 CEST 1997

How would you like to DRAMATICALLY increase the traffic flow to your web site?  At URL-Promote, we offer 2 methods of increasing traffic to your site:

1. Search Engine Submission
2. Mass Mailings

We have some of the LOWEST prices in the industry!!  Only $35 to submit your web site to OVER 300 Major Search Engines & Internet Directories, and only $99 for
us to build you a custom mailing list of at least 5000 addresses targeted DIRECTLY at your product or service, and perform the sending of the mail.

No more need for you to worry that your ISP is going to drop your account because you sent out a mass mailing!!  We'll do it for you!

If you like what you hear, check out our web site: http://www.url-promote.com

We look forward to hearing from you soon!!!!