Best Kept Secret

central at kktv.com central at kktv.com
Mo Nov 17 01:40:53 CET 1997

Gypsy Heart Music Presents, Country Artist Clay Jeffreys

**Read about Bonus Offer below**
CLAY JEFFREYS has been Country Music's Best Kept Secret.  But he's not a
secret anymore.  Rafel Corbi of the European Country Music Association says
about New Country Artist Clay Jeffreys "HOTTEST RHYTHM ON EARTH, Just Country...".
Clay's new CD is called "Bustin' Out, Breakin' Thru", and he is "Bustin' Out" with
Country Music fans throughout Europe (Clay's June 1997 #9 GSCMA Song
"I'm Still A Cowboy In My Heart" and his popular Wedding song "Today's The Day"
are both on this CD).

Listen to Sound Clips of Clay's new CD on the Clay Jeffreys' Home Page at http://members.iex.net/~clayjeff. Pick up Clay's new CD from his Home Page,
or at the address below, or at a Store near you.  Be sure and request Clay Jeffreys'
songs from "your" Country Music Radio Station.

CD Title: "Bustin Out, Breakin Thru"
"These are Country songs about, loves won and lost, honky-tonks and
Cowboys, stories of hope and inspiration.  Most of all they are songs that
make you feel, and re-experience similar moments in your own life.  I hope
you enjoy the journey....Clay Jeffreys"

Home Page: http://members.iex.net/~clayjeff
Email: clayjeff at usa.net

Bonus Offer
**Be one of the FIRST 100 to order from Clay's Home Page or from Clay's
mailing address below and receive an autographed 4X6 Picture Postcard
of Clay absolutely FREE**.

Order Clay's new CD "Bustin Out, Breakin Thru" for $12.95 plus $3.95 for
shipping and handling.  Total Price:  $16.90
Clay's Mailing Address:
Clay Jeffreys Central
P.O. Box 9554
Colorado Springs, CO 80932-0554
USA

Below are stores where you can pick up Clay Jeffreys new CD "Bustin Out,
Breakin Thru" (A Great Holiday Gift):

Virgin MegaStores, All Bob Grady Outlets, Hub's Nashville Express,
KY Distribution, Bear Family Records, GBT MusicProduktion,
Norman Barton's Country Music by Mail,
TCS World of Country Music, Fenn Music Service, Walter Fenn Shops,
Max's Country JukeBox Radio/Record Show and Distribution,
and Hillbilly Guesthouse.

If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply with the
"Remove" and this software will block you from future mailings.