Allegro activity Belgium Music-libraries

Luk Vanlanduyt landuyt at innet.be
Di Apr 25 19:22:41 CEST 1995

Hello,

        We 're looking for users of Allegro in music-libraries. In Belgium, the
famous Koninklijke Bibliotheek Brussels (1.000.000 scores) is using an adapted
version of Allegro-C. Also the Institute of Lemmens is using it. The
conservatory of Ghent (600.000 scores) is coming soon. Other partners in Belgium
are also interested.

        My question: is there any meeting for users of Allegro-C (Bolero) in
Germany or elsewhere? We've at 2 may a meeting with all the responsables for
music-libraries and music-documentation services. If you can send some mail
about the situation in Germany: it should be very nice!

        See you,

        Luk
Luk Vanlanduyt
BBS: 0032-16224487  ANSI-BBS 17u-24u
Landuyt at innet.be
-----
Privé: Luk Vanlanduyt                        Lemmensinstituut: Herestraat 53
       Eikenberg 29/1                                          3000 Leuven - B
       8310 BRUGGE - BELGIUM                                   016233967
       050375123 voice                                         fax: 016222477